Visitor Visa

Regardless of the purpose of your trip, entering Australia is only possible with a visa. Depending on the visitor’s intention, there are many types of visas available to meet the various requirements and strict conditions. The method and location of the visa application vary depending on the type of visa you want to apply for.

There are two types of short stay visa:

  • eVisitor (subclass 651) for maximum of 3 months period, and
  • Electronic Travel Authority – ETA – visa which is available only for 8 countries for short stay – maximum of 12 months duration – in Australia. Countries include: Brunei – Darussalam, Canada, Hong Kong (SAR-PRC), Japan, Malaysia, Singapore, Korea, Rep of (South), United States
Turista vízum | Ausztrália | Studyfferently

Besides visiting Australia’s unique sights and discovering its picturesque landscapes, you will have the opportunity to study for up to 3 months with the eVisitor visa. This period is mainly suitable for learning English and for those who wish to have a rapid development in their language skills.

The great benefit of the 3 month eVisitor visa is that you do not have to comply with the strict conditions of the student visa and still have the opportunity to study an English language course.

During the course, you will study approximately 4-5 hours per day, 5 days a week. When you leave the classroom you will hopefully be inclined to use your new language skills with your brand new buddies in everyday life. Living and spending your spare time in a native environment you should pick up the new language quite easily. One thing is for sure the Aussie expressions and vocabulary related to the ocean, partying, sport and barbecue will not be learnt from your dictionary!

Turista Vízum | Ausztrália | Studyfferently
The Entrance | NSW | Australia

Documents required

  • valid passport (valid for 6 more months from the time of lodging the visa)
  • evidence of financial capacity for the entire stay in Australia

If you intend to enrol into a course for a duration of over 3 months you will need to apply for a student visa.

Australian Visas