Student Visa

Available courses for international students in Australia:

ALG | Sydney | Ausztrália
Students at Australian Learning Group | Child Care Course

What sort of documents you will need to submit?

The range of required documents are varied and depending on a certain framework which provides the evidentiary requirements for each student application on the basis of a combination of the rating of the student’s country of citizenship and the rating of the provider with which they will undertake their principal course of study.

In general, the followings need to be provided including but not limited to:

  • provide evidence of your financial capacity; show evidence of funds for travel costs plus 12 months of living and tuition costs including your dependants’ costs who wish to enter in Australia with you
  • provide evidence of your English proficiency; accepted exams are the followings: IELTS, TOEFL, iBT, Pearson, Cambridge and OET
  • certificate of the highest qualification
  • personal documents that suitable for identification such as valid passport and birth certificate
  • provide evidence of partnership for couples; marriage certification, photos, etc.
  • proof of employment, reference letter, payslip if necessary
  • the most current detailed professional CV without gaps and omissions
  • Confirmation of Enrolment – CoE – issued by the selected educational institution
  • demonstrate that you fulfil to the genuine temporary entry – GTE – requirements
  • you must have valid health insurance for the duration of your studies, it is called OSHC- Overseas Student Health Cover

The visa application is quite a complex procedure but we will assist you to navigate your way through this process. Furthermore, we can give you a helping hand to compile the proper set of documents that are essential for your successful visa application.

Currently, the fee for submitting a student visa is AUD $ 575, (please note this fee may vary)

Ensuring financial coverage

One year’s living expenses from 01 February 2018 are designated as:

  • Student/guardian: $20,290.00
  • Spouse or de-facto partner: $7,100.00
  • Any dependant children: $3,040.00
  • plus $2,000.00 for travel expense

If a student has dependants, they need to show access to relevant funds for the accompanying family unit (spouse and/or children).

Furthermore, each school-age child requires $8,000 for each year of schooling they are here (unless they have been provided with an exemption from a Government High School).

Please take into consideration that the above-listed items are part of the visa application and should be available besides the tuition fee.

The amount must be on your bank account and you must be able to verify its source (proof of income if necessary). If you borrow the amount, the lender must also prove the source.

If you have any queries about the above or would need more information, please feel free to contact us.

CTIC | Sydney | Ausztrália
CTIC (Cass Training International College) | Diploma of Accounting

Possibilities of your relatives if you are a student visa holder

Your family members /dependants can also travel with you to Australia on your student visa. You will need to declare through your student visa procedure they will be traveling with you, furthermore in relation to your family members all requested information need to be provided before entering to Australia.

Your family members also have the same right as you have, as a primary visa holder; work permission for instance.

They can also work up to 40 hours per fortnight at all times unless the primary visa holder – you – has commenced a course towards a masters or doctoral degree and holds a Student visa (subclass 500). In this case there is no limit on the number of hours a family member might work.

We are here for you

Our colleagues have been providing assistance in numerous student visa applications for 20 years. During this period, we have secured positive visa outcomes for our clients especially within challenging visa grant situations.

Australian Visas

Study in Australia!