1. You can write us an e-mail to hello@studyfferently.com.au or you can fill out our Contact Form.
  2. You can call / sms us on +61 434 490 424.

In general, when your course is in session you are permitted to work a maximum of 40 hours per fortnight and unlimited hours when it is out of session. For further information please visit Working with Student Visa.

There are two types of short stay visa: eVisitor (subclass 651) for maximum of 3 months period, and Electronic Travel Authority visa. For more information please visit Visitor Visa.

Of course we can find the right course for you, please visit Courses for Domestic Students.

ESL programs are designed for international students to facilitate their integration into the Australian school system and accelerate their foreign language developing processes. Read more at English Language Intensive Courses for Overseas Students.

The English Language Intensive Courses for Overseas Students (ELICOS) provides international students with a wide variety of options to learn English. Completing an ELICOS course also enables students to enter other education sectors at all levels (for example, Diploma, Certificate, Bachelor levels). Read more at English Language Intensive Courses for Overseas Students.

Australia’s Vocational Education and Training (VET) sector offers a wide variety of qualifications for students with a strong practical orientation. Vet study offers a variety of certificates and diplomas, develops career paths through a mix of study and practical work. Find out more by visiting VET – Vocational Education & Training.

In CRICOS online register you can find all of the courses and institutions that are available  to students who wish to obtain a student visa. Read more at Where can I study in Australia.

As an international student you can choose from English courses, VET courses and you can take part in higher education also. Read more at Student Visa.

Your family members /dependants can also travel with you to Australia on your student visa. You will need to declare through your student visa procedure they will be traveling with you, furthermore in relation to your family members all requested information need to be provided before entering to Australia. Read more about the possibilities at Student Visa.

Yes. In case you change your plans and you opt out to remain in Australia, we provide access to our experienced, registered migration agent.

Can we help you?

In case you couldn’t find the information you were after for, contact us:

    [stmgdpr "I accept the Terms & Conditions"]

    Provide us your phone number and we will call you back!