Where can I study in Australia

CRICOS is the Commonwealth Register of Institutions and Courses for Overseas Students. It is an online register of all the courses and institutions that are available to students who wish to obtain a student visa.

Institutions offering education or training services to students studying in Australia on student visas are required to comply with the Federal legislative requirements for registration on the Commonwealth Register of Institutions and Courses for Overseas Students (CRICOS).

The Rocks Sydney | Studyfferently
The Rocks | Sydney | NSW | Australia

Some students may study a short course on another type of visa (tourist or working holiday visa) which permits them to study for a short period and may not be listed on CRICOS. Such students in Australia on visas other than student visas are not covered under the ESOS Act.

CRICOS Provider Code

Each institution is given a unique CRICOS Provider Code on registration. This code identifies the institution as a registered provider of education and training services to overseas students. Providers are required by law to include their provider code in all marketing material. For example, an institution’s website usually shows the code at the bottom of each web page.

CRICOS Course Code

Each course has a unique Course Code. Some courses can be listed more than once with different CRICOS numbers. Some courses may seem to be the same but if they have different CRICOS Course Codes, the length of the course, course cost, or the entrance requirements may be different.

Search now for a Course in CRICOS

You can count on us!

With the help of our colleagues you can find the right institute and course in the CRICOS system.

Study in Australia!